Relationships and Reputation Matter
Your relationships with your clients is what determines whether or not they keep coming back to you. Your reputation is what determines how easy it is to draw new clients away from your competitors. Both are heavily influenced by how you manage your existing client roster. CRMDialer is the ultimate tool for fostering better relationships with your clients because it allows you to easily keep track of every detail and every interaction, automatically, with access to that information from anywhere in the world via the cloud, whenever you need it.
- CRMDialer centralizes all client and account information in one place, so that every member of your team will have access to it and you can develop better pitches to close more deals
- Easily access information from previous projects and historical client information to ensure each new pitch and project is better than the last
- Use eSignature to send out and retrieve signed agreements to get projects started faster than ever before
- Manage all billing and payments directly from within the CRM, eliminating the need for a secondary payment platform
- Integrate your Gmail or Outlook accounts and manage all email and scheduling activities from inside the platform
- Automatically have all email and phone communications saved to the relevant client profiles, so that you never waste time hunting for attachments or conversation details ever again
- Foster company wide collaboration and information sharing by bringing internal communications onto our robust built-in chat
Collaboration And Access To Information Aide Account Management
On-time and on-budget are the hallmarks of a professional agency (or at least getting as close as possible!) Hitting those marks is all about good account management, and no account can ever run efficiently when information is siloed off. CRMDialer is designed to make it easier for your team to access all of the relevant information they need – from email and phone communications, to documentation, to meeting notes and beyond – so that none of your accounts will ever get hung up or stalled due to poor information management.
CRMDialer also provides a built-in internal chat that is intuitive, easy, and enjoyable to use. That encourages your staff to bring all of their internal communications onto the platform, further increasing transparency and the spirit of collaboration.
Easily Bill Clients And Accept Payments
Whether you’re billing hourly or charging on an account wide basis, getting paid on time is absolutely crucial, especially for growing ad firms. CRMDialer makes it easier than ever for you to bill your clients and collect payments, thanks to the platform’s powerful billing tools through simple, built-in credit card and ACH payment integrations.
With CRMDialer, you can easily create custom invoices or set-up automatically recurring billing. Once your clients are ready to pay, you can accept all major credit cards or even eCheck payments through the system, and you’ll be backed by a full PCI Level 1 compliant platform. The result is fewer outstanding accounts and better cash flow – two of the most important things in any agency.
Marketing Client Tracking
- Track all of your opportunities from prospect to paying client with ease within our marketing lead CRM
- Store and view all of your communications, notes, recording and more within each leads page.
- Generate quotes and e-signature documents for your customers to finish the process and nudge them across the finish line
- User our revolutionary power dialer to automate your outreach to find new clients, and close prospects that are currently being worked on
- Check-in with prospects regarding their decisions with ease
- Make sure that you never miss a call by setting up your IVR within our platform
Marketing Email System
- Use our world-class email engine to reach out to prospects through the most popular medium of communication
- Create personalized emails to clients using HTML graphical email templates
- CRMDialer’s email template editor allows you to create new emails or import existing templates from another system
- Use our email validation features to check if emails will bounce upon an import or one by one. Less bounced emails mean more productivity for you and your team!
- Track all of your calendar events in this easy to use calendar, so that you can prepare for your meetings ahead of schedule
- Complete your daily tasks directly from a single page, to ensure that you never fall behind on follow-ups
- Easily connect your Google or Outlook calendar, so that you can manage all of your appointments in one place
- Collect payments from your customers on a recurring basis
- Set up the ability to collect payments through credit cards or ACH transfers
- Send invoices to your customers directly from the system
- Track all of your payments collected, bounced, voided, and more!
- Use the most powerful form of communication in our modern world to speak directly with prospects, and ensure that they are on the right track to acquire their new mortgage
- Ensure a high open, and response rate, and that prospects do not go dark at any point with this tool
- Send templated text messages to engage more prospects and bring them into the fold, faster
- Generate E-Signature agreements for prospects to nurture them across the finish line and ensure that they have the best agreement possible
- Get notifications for when the document has been opened and signed, and then have it automatically uploaded to their leads page
- Have fields within the document pre-filled based on information from the prospects lead page from your mortgage broker CRM software
Marketing Tasks and Appointments
- Create tasks and appointments to ensure that you never forget to follow up with a prospect regarding their needs and interests
- Send email and text reminder emails to your appointments, to ensure that your no show rate falls heavily
- Complete the tasks and appointments directly from the tasks page, whether it be to make a call, send a text message, record a note, or change a lead status right within the mortgage broker CRM software
Marketing Visitor Tracking
- Use this world-class feature to see when prospects open an email, click the link, and visit your website
- Strategize your outreach to prospects based on the pages that they have visited on your website right from your mortgage broker CRM software
- When visitors return to your site, you will see a notification in real-time, as well as a link to the page that they are currently viewing, and how long they spend on each page
Marketing Voicemail Drops
- Use this dialing tool to work through more leads on a daily basis, and ensure that you are growing your pipeline continuously within the mortgage lead CRM
- Leave a pre-recorded message, so that you can ensure that you get through as many calls as possible
- Enjoy a high call back rate with this feature
Frequently Asked Questions
Is CRMDialer useful for my creative staff as well as my business development reps?
Absolutely. While CRMDialer will be a game-changer for your sales and marketing teams, your creative team will also benefit from it in many ways. Firstly, the integrated chat will foster collaboration within your organization and provide your creative team with the fluid communication they need. Additionally, providing your creative time with the same access to client information that your business development team has, will help them understand and manage client needs, leading to better deliverables and happier clients.
We don’t have a big IT department. Will that be a problem?
Not at all. At CRMDialer, implementation is our secret sauce, and our expert technical staff is here to provide you with full implementation of the software, train your team in its use, and provide ongoing support with any questions that you may have. When you partner with CRMDialer, we consider our team part of your team.