CRM Software With
The goal of every business is to build a healthy roster of clients and an outstanding reputation in their industry. Nurturing relationships with customers and turning leads into clients are the keys to success and leveraging an industry-specific CRM is a powerful tool to helps with both of these processes. Without an integrated customer service CRM to help keep all of your files, images, notes, and other essential information organized, it’s tough for your agents to do these things to the best of their ability.
Here’s the thing; having a great CRM software is essential to making your job easier. Ideally, the CRM software you choose should help you do these five things:
- Get More Done in Less Time: You want to obtain all of prospect and client data from right at your fingertips. Make and receive calls right from your browser with CRMDialer’s CRM software. Take notes and send emails while you’re on calls (or on hold). Get up-to-the-minute notifications when prospects visit your website. Tackle contracts in a flash with e-signatures, and keep meticulous records with an extensive database, built-in duplicate checker and email validation. All this from one spot.
- Nurture Strong, Lasting Relationships: Relationships are the cornerstone of a successful and lasting career. You want to treat everyone from leads to potential clients to long-term customers as your top priority. With CRMDialer on your side, your team will stay consistent with their outreach, remain visible with the people in your community and obtain that coveted word-of-mouth recommendation that everyone strives for. In addition to a great database, our CRM software includes everything you need to keep detailed client records, stay on top of appointments and follow ups and facilitate easy communication.
- Seize More Opportunities: When you don’t have the right integrated tools on your side, you could be missing out on opportunities left and right. But with visitor tracking and lead management, you can capture more leads — and higher quality leads. Built in SMS and email makes marketing efforts a cinch, while the metrics built into the platform provide insight into what’s working and what isn’t catching a prospect’s attention.
- Create an Awesome Team Environment: Although much of an agent’s work is done solo, unless you’re a business of one, you’re part of a team. Reach out to your colleagues with internal chat, which lets you share files, search for information about specific properties or topics and ask questions lightning fast — even if you’re on the phone while you’re doing it.
- Train Your Team Faster and Easier: For a busy department, getting new agents up and running quickly is a real advantage. Not only is this an intuitive, easy to use platform, it also includes some spectacular tools for training. Call recording and archiving for later analysis and training is one. But another feature is the whisper and barge function, which lets managers or senior agents listen in and help out with a challenging call as needed.
That’s just the tip of the iceberg. In addition to the seamless integrations and game-changing tools, CRMDialer offers transparent pricing with no contracts necessary. It’s also amazingly scalable. Try out the Free CRM plan when you’re just starting out. It’s free forever — yup, forever! — and good for up to two users. When you’re ready, you can scale up to the per user, per month option or the unlimited users CRM account option.
Pretty awesome, right? That’s not the only awesome thing about this platform. As you learn more about the features that CRMDialer offers, you’ll quickly understand why it’s the best option for real estate agents. It’s a unified solution that’s user-friendly, easy to implement and power-packed with all the features you need, including the following standouts.
Want to learn more?
Get a 1:1 personalized demo today!
Schedule A Demo