When you’re comparing two platforms, a question you should always be asking yourself is — why choose one over the other? The answer, in this case, boils down to three main points: amazing features, transparent pricing, and simple implementation. Where AgileCRM limits the number of marketing automation blocks you can create and is often reviewed as being a great starter CRM, CRMDialer gives you everything you need while growing along with you. It’s ideal for anyone looking for enterprise-level software at affordable prices, including those just starting out. Also, users report that AgileCRM tends to take some time to get used to, but CRMDialer couldn’t be simpler.
The Features You Need
Here’s the thing. When you’re choosing a CRM, you want to choose one with a great lineup of tools to make things simpler, faster and more profitable. That’s what a fabulous CRM is all about, right? Well, when you look at the features CRMDialer offers, it’s hard not to view it as a worthy competitor.
For starters, it’s an all-in-one solution. No logging in and out of multiple programs and systems. It’s also fully customizable with white-label solutions that let you easily add your own branding — no developer needed. Still not sure? Check out a few of these highlights:
- Real-time Visitor Tracking: Get instant notification when a prospect clicks a link and visits your website to discover valuable insight about what their interests and pain points may be — essential details for having meaningful conversations.
- Communication Tools: This isn’t just a power dialer CRM; it’s designed to completely replace your existing phone system and CRM with click-to-call, local presence, voicemail drop, call queues, round robin and more. It also has inbound and outbound email that syncs to Google and Outlook, along with templates and scheduling so you can automate your marketing effects seamlessly. SMS rounds out the suite of communication tools, boasting improved open rates that have the power to boost conversions.
- Metrics, Reporting, and Analytics: Call recording makes it easy to analyze phone performance, but the platform also offers email analytics that let you monitor how effective your emails are and adjust as needed. Managers and business owners can easily view each rep’s performance and production, making it easier to conduct reviews.
- Unlimited Database with Lead Management: You’ve got everything you need to stay organized and on top of your game. The lead importer checks for duplicates and validates emails for reduced bounce rates.
- Chat (Internal and B2B): Amazing teamwork starts with great tools. The chat feature lets you instant message coworkers. Even better, it lets you search for topics, information, and images for instant access to the details you need. The TechHub feature lets you collaborate with individuals outside of your company.
- Helpdesk: Happy clients and customers — that’s what it’s all about, right? This ticketing system lets you set your SLAs and monitor progress from anywhere from the time issues are received until they’re resolved.
AgileCRM vs. CRMDialer Pricing
When you’re looking at a possible CRM, you want transparent pricing and ease of operation. That’s why CRMDialer skips the hassle of contracts and just offers straightforward terms and easy month-to-month billing. AgileCRM has a month-to-month option, but it costs more than the one- or two-year contract options.
When it comes down to it, CRMDialer has amazing features, great pricing, and easy implementation. It’s the all-in-one solution that truly delivers on its promise. Set it up, and within minutes you’ll be rocking and rolling. It’s all about streamlining your operations and giving you more time to do what you do best.