It’s all about results, are we right? When you’re looking to find the best power dialer out there, you have to start by considering the results you want from it. The best software helps you minimize wasted time, manage leads effectively, boost productivity and get results. We’ve rounded up five of the must-have power dialer software features that can take your business from where it is to where you’ve dreamed it could be.
- An Integrated CRM
These days, savvy business owners are catching on to what we’ve believed for so long — less is more. That is, the less systems you have to log in and out of, the more you can accomplish with improved efficiency. Streamlining your business is what a great power dialer CRM like CRMDialer is all about.
It’s a win-win, really. In addition to lightning fast calling right from your browser, you can nurture customer relationships and keep a running log of all your calls and customer interactions. Not only are you getting more done in less time, but whoever answers the phone when your customers call in has access to all the pertinent information to make customers feel valued and cared for at every stage of the process.
- Bells and Whistles
You want your power dialer software to pull out all the stops when it comes to phone capabilities. The best of the best include the tools you need to kick your calling into high gear, including:
- Click to call to contact up to three times more prospects and customers
- IVR to route calls perfectly every time
- Voicemail drop to save valuable time without losing the personal touch
- Call queues, recording and metrics
- Whisper and barge capabilities
- Call waiting and missed call reporting
- Local presence dynamic dialing to increase contact rates by up to 65% while building your geographic profile
- Email, SMS and Chat
There’s more to communications than just making phone calls. In fact, using email and SMS in addition to making calls can really boost response rates and provide more options that meet your prospects’ and customers’ needs. And an integrated chat system with a searchable database puts critical information, files and images at your team’s fingertips, making everything available quickly when it’s needed.
- Email that syncs with Google Mail and Outlook lets you access all your incoming and outgoing emails in one single place.
- SMS built into your power dialer and CRM offers a great option for sending follow ups and reminders — plus it’s proven to have an incredible open and response rate that could be a game changer for your business.
- Chat helps foster an amazing collaborative environment, and chat with optional B2B usage expands your horizons.
- Website Visitor Tracking
Increase the number of leads you have coming in, understand your prospects better and transform phone calls into more impactful conversations all with this one feature. Website visitor tracking is a game changer, especially when it’s part of your power dialer platform. You get real-time insight into what pages prospects view and the amount of time they spend there, giving you the chance to reach out at just the right time while also monitoring the effectiveness of your marketing efforts.
- Payment Collection
Close more deals, collect more payments — and do it all right from your power dialer CRM. CRMDialer now lets you accept ACH transactions, credit cards and e-checks with no hidden fees and the utmost security. Provide value and convenience for your customers while getting paid faster (hello next day funding!) and minimizing human error with less manual entry.
This is just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to the features and benefits of using CRMDialer. Our SaaS software deploys in moments while providing you with an all-in-one solution and no-contract service with the option to pay month-to-month or annually. Check it out for yourself — sign up for an unlimited users CRM account and start experiencing the empowerment that comes with using a top-notch power dialer.