Do you want to crush it in the sales game? You need to navigate the rush of prospects, nurture your leads and ultimately close sales. That is what sets rock stars apart from sales pros that are just “good.”
Sounds like an easy solution, but it’s one of those “easier said than done” type of deals — unless you have a great CRM like CRMDialer on your side, of course. Having the tools to propel your business forward and minimize wasted time to give you precious moments back so you can do what you do best is all part of the magic. Before we delve into how this amazing platform can boost your effectivity, let’s take a quick look at three key strategies for closing more sales.
Keep It Real
The person on the other end of the phone (or email, SMS, face-to-face meeting) can tell if you’re being genuine or not. Don’t be calculated or rely on sales tactics. Instead, try including evenly spaced questions that make the conversation feel natural and like you care. Additionally, research shows the most successful sales reps out there use strategic language to inspire confidence. In fact, they’re about five times more likely to use words like “absolutely” or “definitely.” Additionally, the best of the best are exponentially more likely to use collaborative words like “we” and “us.”
Do you want to close more sales? Start taking care of the leads in your funnel. A study conducted by the Annuitas Group shows that nurturing leads not only boosts close rates, but it also generates larger purchases among roughly 47% of those prospects. The results of a MarketingSherpa study from a few years ago suggests that somewhere around 79% of all marketing leads fail to turn into conversions.
So, more than three-quarters of marketing leads are left on the table? That’s pretty much what’s happening when sales organizations fail to target leads effectively, get their attention, demonstrate your company’s potential value and hold their interest until they’re ready to finalize the deal. To accomplish all that, you need to be able to engage with your audience and provide key information throughout every part of your buyers’ journey.
Target Decision Makers
In addition to targeting your audience effectively and nurturing leads, you need to better reach the decision-makers. You might be mostly reaching the reps that decision-makers send in their place, but you need to try to get into that person’s head by envisioning what value your business or product offers. Whenever possible, customize your approach and pitch to the decision maker’s interests.
How CRMDialer Can Help
The key to closing more sales is to have a great team and equally great tools on your side. With an all-in-one solution like this, you streamline operations, scale up or down at a moment’s notice without tons of overhead and get tons of value-added extras like e-signatures, email validation and white label capabilities that let you customize your branded platform without the need for a developer.
- Power Dialer CRM: Our power dialer lets you quickly connect with more prospects and customers. So you can keep it real and have meaningful conversations with up to three times more people to increase your close rate.
- Email Templates: Producing effective content and sizzling email campaigns is part of the deal. That’s why you need CRMDialer’s email templates, which let you create powerful marketing campaigns while built-in email metrics arm you with information about what does and doesn’t work.
- Real-Time Website Visitor Tracking: Once you have your email marketing on fleek, you need real-time visitor tracking to let you know when your audience clicks on your links. It also delivers key insights into your prospects’ and customers’ interests, which you can use to create more meaningful connections when you reach out with emails, calls or text messages.
- Helpdesk: Providing excellent customer service is one of the keys to fostering loyal client relationships and ultimately closing more sales. The built-in helpdesk has a slick ticketing system that lets you monitor how effectively issues are handled. And best of all, you can do it from anywhere on any device.
- Database with Unlimited Leads: Keep track of all those leads streaming in while maintaining detailed information about prospects progressing through the funnel and notes to help you better target key decision-makers to close more deals. Additionally, from the lead file, you can do everything from taking notes with speech recognition, send SMS follow-ups and even collect customer payments with a credit card, e-check, and ACH payment options.
For more information on CRMDialer’s robust customer and lead management software, or on any of the platform’s built-in sales and productivity features. You can schedule a free demonstration, reach out to our team, or, better yet, start your free trial today!
CRMDialer Blog Featured Functionality Sales Tips